Hello amigos! Sorry for not posting in what seems like a looong time. I’ve been super busy with work and this wonderful but sometimes annoying thing called life. Since summer is slowly coming to a start, I’ll have a break so I’ll be able to post more often/on schedule. I have some DIY posts that I’ve been wanting to post so look forward for some of those! And I have also been asked to create some looks inspired by the lingerie over at Adore Me, which I’m very excited to get started with!
I decided to take a moment though to share with you that I have been nominated for my second time for the Sisterhood Blogger Award by Natalie! Thank you so much to Natalie, you and your blog are totally awesome!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Now on to my answers!:
1. If you could only wear one makeup product for your rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite movie?
The Breakfast Club (and any movie by John Hughes)
3. Do have a religion?
I’m not really a religious person. It’s still something I’m unsure of even at this old age of 25. 😉
4. What was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I really haven’t had anything super embarrassing happen to me. Maybe tripping in front of this really cute guy I liked in high school. I’m just a naturally awkward person so I’ve kind of learned to embrace the awkward/embarrassing things.
5. What is your favorite attraction in Disney World\land?
Haunted Mansion and Star Tours
6. What is your least favorite Disney movie?
Frozen. I feel like it could have been a lot better than what it was.
7. If you didn’t have to hear of one famous person ever again, who would it be?
Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift
8. What is your favorite social media site?
Instagram. I love taking pictures!
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Arrested Development, New Girl, and Bates Motel
10. What is your favorite YouTube Channel?
I’m not really an avid YouTube watcher. But I used to watch Charlie McDonnell’s videos. He’s super adorable and I love his videos.
I know I’m supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers, but it’s so hard to choose! So I decided to switch it up a bit and nominate anyone who reads this and wants to answer the questions I have provided! All of my followers are amazing and awesome, and they all deserve to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. 🙂
1. What is your favorite book?
2. If you could be a character in any movie, tv show, or book who would it be?
3. What is one beauty item that you cannot live without?
4. If you could be any Disney character who would it be?
5. What is your least favorite movie?
6. If you could listen to one singer/band for the rest of your life who would it be?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
9. Where is your favorite place to travel?
10. What is your favorite food?
Thank you so much for reading and once again to Natalie for nominating me!