I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award by the wonderful Naomi over at Rumour!
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. To be included in a list such as this with other great/amazing bloggers is truly an honor so thank you so much Naomi!
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Now for my answers:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging just because I wanted to share my thoughts, ideas, and interests with someone other than my friends who tend to get annoyed.
2. What’s your favorite TV show right now and why?
There are so many shows that I’m watching right now! I think I’m going to have to go with Bates Motel. This show has been really good this season! I got kind of bored with season 2, and I feel like this one is so much better! I’m loving that we’re starting to see the more Psycho side of Norman. Freddie Highmore does such a great job at playing a psycho, weirdo, crazy person. And I am totally loving Norma and Romero.
3. Is there any other topic important to you that you’d like to cover on your blog but haven’t?
I would like to do some posts on music just because I love music. I also would like to do some posts on certain issues that I care about/are interested in. I just need to take the time to really sit down, focus, and write which is hard right now because of life/work.
4. Name three things in your life right now that make you happy, big or small.
My pets: Penny, Peeta, & Buddy, my family, and my friends.
5. Do you have any plans for the summer?
Not at the moment. I do have tickets to see Conan, but I’m not 100% sure if I can still go or not. I mainly just want to relax and enjoy my time off.
6. Have you ever watched a documentary/film that completely changed your outlook on something?
Catfish definitely made me more leery of social media. Honestly, there aren’t that many that I’ve seen which is weird because I do like documentaries. Here is a list of a couple that are still on my to watch list: Talhotblond, Dear Zachary, Room 237, and Shelter.
7. Name your all-time favorite band/musician.
It’s hard for me to just pick one because music is super important to me and I have like a million favorite bands/musicians. My all-time favorite would have to be The Doors/Jim Morrison. They’re one band that I have not stopped loving since I started listening to them in middle school. I wish I was born like way earlier just so I could see them in concert.
8. Where do you get inspiration for your blog posts?
Ideas sometimes pop in my head, or I’ll see certain posts like the Beauty Blogger tag post etc. and think “that would be kind of a fun thing to do“.
9. Do you have any unusual talents or skills?
Nothing unusual. But I think I’m pretty good with photography.
10. Name the closest thing to you on your right hand side?
Here are the nominees (I wish I could choose everyone!):
My Questions for You:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What was the last movie you watched?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What is your favorite holiday?
6. If you could have any job, what would it be and why?
7. If you could have any actress portray you in a movie about your life, who would it be?
8. What is your favorite book turned into a movie? Which did you think was better?
9. What was the first concert you ever went to? If you haven’t been to one, who would you love to see?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Thanks for reading and I can’t wait to read your answers!
Bates Motel Gif – Other Gif Credit: Google Images