So I’ve seen a few fellow bloggers doing this beauty blogger tag thing and it seemed like fun. And since I weirdly like answering questions this is a perfect post for me! I also thought it’d be a good way for you to get to know me. Now on to the questions!
1. Is your hair natural curly or straight?
My hair is wavy/curly with some frizz.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I usually go to the salon to dye my hair. Although I haven’t colored my hair in a long time. I’m thinking of trying something different since I’m bored with it at the moment.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I usually wear the same style everyday. It takes too long for me to straighten my hair so I really don’t even bother with that unless it’s for a special occasion or something.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I usually do my own.
5. How often do you change your nail polish? It depends on the mood I’m in. I usually have a different color every week, but lately they’ve just been plain.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer? Both!
7. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup? It usually takes about 20 minutes maybe.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes? Definitely face first then eyes last.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I definitely think I collect makeup. I like trying new things, and with ipsy I’ve been collecting a lot more.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? Never.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? I do Monday through Friday because I like to look nice when I’m at work. But on the weekends if I’m not doing anything I really don’t wear any.
12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family? I don’t wear makeup when I’m home alone. The only time I wear makeup around family is if it’s some sort of special occasion or we’re celebrating something.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? I’ll wear a little foundation just to even out my skin tone and cover blemishes and maybe a smidge of eyeliner, but that’s it.
14. How many high-end products do you have? I’m not sure, maybe around 10.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed I’ll think about it while I’m laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I like planning just so I don’t have to worry about it in the morning.
16. How often do you change your handbag? Not very often. It depends on where I’m going.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I wake up at 4am when I’m working and usually go to bed by like 8pm.
18. How often or when do you workout? Ugh, not as much as I should.
19. Left handed or right handed? Right handed
20. How tall are you? About 5’7″
21. Do you speak any foreign language? Nope
22. How many pets do you have? 2 cats named Penny & Peeta, and a dog named Buddy
23. How often are you on wordpress?
I’m on wordpress everyday, but I don’t post everyday.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Sometimes. If it’s a review post, then I like to read the comments to see if other people have tried the products.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? I make a mental note, but that’s it.
26. How did you come up with your Blog name? Well I love all things Disney, I like beauty/makeup, and I pretty much nerd out over things that I love. Hence the name disneybeautynerd!
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Sometimes my iPhone or my Canon DSLR
28. How often do you clean your house? I try and clean everyday, but I terrible at it. I do have to sweep everyday though since my cats and dog get stuff all over the floor.
29. What’s your favorite color?
Tiffany Blue, Pink/Blush, and Black
30. Do you swear?
When I drive, all the time (road rage). Or I do it when I’m mad. I normally don’t like to do it around people though.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? Well since it’s currently 9pm I’ll probably be sleeping later. Then tomorrow I plan on seeing Furious 7 again with some friends, then lunch with my mom and aunt.
Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!