So the awesome blogger over at Literaturechic13 nominated me for the Liebster Award, or as my computer likes to autocorrect it to the Lobster Award. This is my second time being nominated so that’s pretty cool!
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you, and link them to your post.
2. Answer the questions the blogger has asked you.
3. Nominate five other bloggers.
4. Create you own questions for the nominees to answer.
And here are the questions Literaturechic13 asked me:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I just started blogging this year. I decided I wanted to start so I can share all the things I enjoy with other people. So far it’s pretty fun and I hope I’ll be able to keep up with it!
2. What is your favorite song?
At the moment it’s “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth. I do not listen to rap music at all, but this song I really like and makes me tear up every time I listen to it. It was played at the end of Furious 7 during the tribute for Paul Walker, and I think of that moment whenever I hear this song.
3. Favorite Disney Movie?
Aristocats or Alice in Wonderland (I couldn’t decide between the 2!)
4. What would you do with one million dollars?
I would probably give half of it to my mom since deserves it for putting up with me all my life and raising me all on her own. Then I would donate some of it the Paul Walker’s organization, Reach Out WorldWide. I would use some of it to remodel my house, and then I would probably just put the rest into savings. (I know that sounds super boring)
5. How do you tackle problems?
Normally I like to try and assess the situation/problem before acting on it.
Here are my nominees and their questions to answer (sorry if the questions aren’t super creative):
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. What was the first concert you’ve ever been to?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. If you were stranded on an island and you had only take 3 things with you what would they be?
5. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
Thank you again Literaturechic13 for nominating me!